Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Afternoon Ramblings...

Jesus H, Jake from BuccoBlog is giving me a heart attack...He just mentioned we could get Phil Hughes from the Yanks for Ian Snell, but now it looks like it may not go through...Although, you never know, Jake is always hating on the management, so maybe this is just his normal gloomy view of the Bucs...But, it's much more likely, at least to me, that Jake is prolly just as flustered as I am at this Huntington not having the "intestinal fortitude" to make a big deal...It's time to crap or get off the pot Neil...

Here's a few random links I found while just doing my normal nothing today...

This one is compliments of Old Man Snack, as he found a sweet video of some base jumpers...he also wanted me to mention that him and Mama I (my sweetheart of a mother) used to share beers and laughs with the old 'Stache himself...good shit as far as I'm concerned...Now, if only Wanny would hire the old man as the o-coordinator, then we'd be goin somewhere...

Jimmy Leyland is the big winner in the trade market, landing D-Train and Miggy Cabrera...how the hell did they pull this off? They're pitching staff is now sick as hell, and the're starting 8 is the best in baseball...too bad the poor, poor Pirates are so broke...(Thanks to Mondesi's House for the story)

And finally, it looks like we may have some of our studs back for the showdown with the Pats on Sunday...Troy, Marvel and Santonio are all busting their humps to get back for this one...I hope they don't rush these guys though, we're gonna need them all down the stretch...

Till lata...


No comments: