Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pitt Wins Again...

Good start to the tourney for the Panthers, beating up on good ole Oral Roberts is a nice way to continue our postseason unbeaten streak...I didn't get to actually see the game, as I was stuck at work, but Diego did, and he assured me we looked good.

Look for more details from him tomorrow, and the Panthers will now face Michigan St. in the second round. I'm a little concerned about this game, but that's just because Tom Izzo has a way of winning games he's not supposed to. Guess we'll find out Saturday - I hope Pitt has a lil more magic up it's sleave...

As for our Pens, who suffered a horrible defeat to the Rangers Tuesday, they will be back in action in about 30 minutes against the Lightning. The Flower is in net, and we need to drop another 7 spot on these guys and get back in the flow of things...

And the PG is also reporting that Sidney will miss the next two games...Just a lil food for thought...

Until tomorrow, when I have the day off and can hopefully find five minutes to write something....

No comments: