Thursday, November 29, 2007

Morning Munchies...

Here's some links to keep yinz busy until tomorrow, when I plan on putting up a mega links page...but we'll see, we all know how Snack likes to get drunk and then sleep for 15 hours, and today is Thursday...

First off, in Bucco news, MLB Trade Rumors is really up and running good now that it's free agent and trade time...They suggest that Nady and McLouth could be traded for a 3B prospect who is in AA...The kid, Chase Headley, is the third-best third base prospect in the game, with our own Neil Walker coming in fifth...I am personally all for this move...Walker is a big boy, who could easily be moved to 1st base or the outfield, as I would imagine Headley is too...We have pitching coming out of our ears, what we need now is some sluggers to actually SCORE SOME RUNS!!!

Bucco Blog also has some trade rumors posted, as well as a review of a 30 minute Q&A with Neil Huntington...Neil seems like a bit of a jackass to ole Snack here, but I guess I'll give him some time before I start my "Fire Huntington" petition...

In "no shit, Sherlock" news, LSU has given Michigan permission to talk to coach Les Miles about the open coaching job in Ann Arbor, which, by the by, is the only coaching job he can leave LSU for...For some reason, I've always been a Big Blue fan, but this would be an absolutely horrible move...All this Miles guy does is whine and complain and say stupid stuff like "No one's beat us in regulation this year, so we should be conidered for the national title"...NO YOU SHOULDN'T, JERKY!!!...You lost two games, and last time I checked, thats 1 or 2 more losses then a lot of other teams...

And lastly, a little update on FieldGate 08'...it appears the Steelers players actually want to keep the grass field, saying it provides a home field advantage...Holy hell, Diego was actually right about something...I personally like the grass as well, but if the whole league is going to ride our nuts and say that our field is a hazard and we're a disgrace and wah wah wah, it's not worth it to me to stick with it...Plus, think of those poor souls working on the ground crew down there...They busted their asses for 36 hours straight to put that sod down and all they got for it was the entire football nation giving them shit...We'll see where they go with this one, but I think that badass new FieldTurf may be the way to go...

Oh yea, I wanted to post a little tidbit sent in to use from loyal reader SeanKidd...take a look at this video, and for those of you who don't know Snack, imagine a little more hair, a little more clothes, and all black and gold and you'll have a great mental image of me...HAHAHA

Until lata...


No comments: