Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Quickie for yinz...

Well yesterday was a sad day for Snack, as he saw White Marcus defeat him by 3 in fantasy football...Now all we can hope for is tanning shop Frank to beat the piss outta him...get em' cheif...

Now for some real news...

The Stache' must know his stuff, as he just signed three more high profile WPIAL recruits, including QB Tino Sunseri (son of famous Pitt player Sal Sunseri) from my old school, Central Catholic...why he would choose Pitt, seeing as we have about 34 QB's on scholarship, is a mystery to me, but hopefully he redshirts a year, cause I think he's gonna be a good one...the kid knows how to win...And what about the other two recruits you ask? They're two WR's who are six-feet-five and six-feet-six...I can definitely see the upside of having two huge kids like that...Plus we stole them from schools the likes of Miami, Florida and WVU...HAHAHAHA...Well played Wanny, well played...

The Pens are playing tonight on Versus at 7 PM agaisnt those tools from Philly..This could be a historic night, kinda, because only one other time have the Pens have swept a road trip 4-0 was in 1988...Not really important, but what is important is the Pens coming within 3 points of division-leading New Jersey...

And in other Pens news, Sid the Kid won the Lou Marsh Award, which is apprently a big deal to our Nieghbors to the North...My first thought was that it was an award named after Stan Marsh's Dad for taking a 9 Couric dump(please tell me you guys get the South Park reference), but apparently it's the sportsmen of the year award up there...Good work Sid...

In Steeler news, it appears Aaron Smith is done for the year...I know, I wish it were the other Smith too, that loud mouthed bastard...I don't know who's gonna fill in, but I sure hope they can do better then Nick Eason and Travis Kirschke...They're both older then my dad and I can see Jacksonville doing very bad things to them...

And finally, those hoopies in the West Virginia Band got in trouble for posting derogatory comments in their instruments...Wow, those poor bastards probably wrote "Bite me, Pitt" in their little horns and now theyre being disciplined...But, seeing as I hate everything about that state (other then legal poker games and, in two weeks, table games, of course), I think it's appropriate...I also think we should take this another step further, and have them all arrested for slander and/or harrassment depending on what the wrote...Maybe even hate crimes, seeing as they do hate us...

Until lata...and write some comments people...everyone wanted them, now we got them, and no one's made a comment besides my fat ass...I expect some funny shit guys...


8 comments:

Ron Ieraci said...

Stull and Cross compete for the number one, Bostick may or may not redshirt, depending on the two upper class dudes and injuries, Sunseri and Stoudt redshirt for sure, Kevan Smith gets on with his life in division 2. The QB pipeline's gone from empty to full. Now if he can snag an o-lineman or two...

Anonymous said...

Yea, gettin some linemen would be nice...I wonder why a power football guy like the Stache' hasn't been getting the horses he needs up front?

Anonymous said...

They need to outlaw all Hoopie related activities. Also I feel bad about the fantasy loss. Always next year Snack...

Ron Ieraci said...

They did get a couple of tackles, and Pinkston might be back, although they already said he's out for spring camp. They're working on a JC center, but they're still awfully thin on the line. Hangover from the Harris days, I guess. They need a couple of more Snack sized dudes for sure.

Snuke said...

Yes, they would be alot better with my large ass on their team...I mean hell, at least I can fall down in front of people, which is more then I can say about most of those guys...And thanks for the kind words Bobinkle, I hope you beat JKell...Who knows, maybe I'll go to grad school there and tell the Stache' what's up...

tha friendly stranger said...

That wv and wannastache contract extension in the same week was abs HUGE for pitt the recruits have been pouring in since then you gotta love it now all we need is to renew that rivalry with those sissies over at penn st who think they're too good for us with their binge drinking and inappropriate halloween costumes

Ron Ieraci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

"Don't send my boy to WVU
the dying mother said.
Don't send my boy to Carnegie Tech
I'd sooner see him dead.
But send my boy to dear ol' Pitt
It's better than Cornell.
But before I'd see him off to State
I'd see him first in hell."

My old frat song about sums up my feelings. But I don't see us playing State again until JoPa goes to that big stadium in the sky. And he's ornery enough to live to be 100.