Saturday, January 5, 2008

Real quick post...

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know the Pens won 3-0 against the Panthers behind strong goaltending from Ty Conklin.

Conklin stopped 35 Panther shots to record his second shutout of the season, and has won his sixth in a row. During that run, he's only allowed 8 goals. Absolutely amazing goaltending cheif.

Geno Malkin, Sid the Kid and TK48 (Tyler Kennedy...I will make this nickname stick) all scored for the Pens, and Crosby and Malkin each added an assist. That also makes it back to back games that Geno and TK48 scored goals in, which is another very good sign for the boys.

The last thing I noticed about the game was the Pens only had one penalty the entire game, which is great to see. I'm going to take it as a sign of us maturing, but I can see some people saying they just got lucky enough not to be caught. I'll let you make the decision for yourselves...

Sorry for the quick post, as I am about to sit down and watch the Steelers beat the ever living snot out of the Jag(off)s...GO STEELERS!

Until lata...

PS - We have some very exciting news about PNA's future that we can't discuss yet, but believe me when I say it will make us bigger then Jesus (Sorry God)...More to come on that as we can release it...


No comments: