Monday, November 5, 2007

Diego's Ramblings...

Diego sent me a bunch of links for all yinz, but in true Snack fashion, I've been busy running around doing stuff all day...so here's his thoughts about the game tonight and his links will be up later tonight...

Well its Monday, so that means one thing, Diego is back and bringing you the Monday Morning Hangover. Nonetheless today isn’t just any normal Monday, it is a Monday Night Football Monday in Pittsburgh. If you are from the Pittsburgh or surrounding area, then you understand what I’m talking about; that the importance of this day lies somewhere between the holidays of New Years Eve and St. Pattys Day. The fact that it is against the Ravens and we are wearing the throwbacks only makes it that much more awesome.

Shannon Sharpe, I hate his guts, I can’t understand one word this horse faced jackass says during the halftime show. Where the hell is his brother? Maybe he can translate this nonsense for me since I don’t speak jive. They would include captions when he talks, but no one cares what he has to say anyway. I am sure, like me, Cowher wants to strangle the life out of this useless human being. With that said, he is still better then Emmitt Smith who I am pretty sure doesn’t even know how to read, and Deon Sanders who is quite possibly the most obnoxious and intolerable human being on the planet.

It really sucks to have to be sitting at work all day waiting for this f’n game, I don’t wanna do any work; I am ready to drink some Iron’s, eat some hamburgers, freeze my balls off, and yell some obscenities at grown men wearing purple shirts. Trust me, the folks I work with won’t appreciate it if I start mf’ing the ambiguously gay coworker, who wears the purple polo shirts to work a little too much…in a little more then 4 hours I will be joining the Steelers Nation in celebrating the festivities tonight and I’ll try to bring back some pics to post up tomorrow for you.

Finally, the sign I wanna see tonight but I am too lazy to make… “HEY ESPN: Put Merril in the Booth” I am sick of hearing Kornheisers lame jokes and corny observations. I like him on PTI, but as far as MNF is concerned he gotta go.

Until lata...


No comments: