Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Good Morning Boys and Girls...

Hey guys, pardon the short entry now, Diego sent me some links I will have have up soon and we are working on a top 10 list for yinz...should be up this eveing, I think you'll love it...

Well, the election is over, and Snack is beat...Being at the polls at 6 am and not leaving till 9 pm is a long damn day...anyway, Luke won, proving once and for all that Pittsburgh will never elect a Republican mayor...I mean I voted for him, just because he's my age and I think that's cool as hell...but come on, he's obviously a loose cannon, going boozing with his wife and using city cars the wrong way..Oh well, congrats buddy, and stay away from the beer bong!

Who says white boys can't jump?

In other news, Jose Guillen and others apparently bought a ton of steriods...I guess old Jose knew his career was over when he left the Buccos so he needed a little boost...

Finally, our boy Dog made another apology, this time on Fox News...He is definitely up shit creek without a paddle, and now this silly bastard thinks things might get better because he's going to be buried with some slaves on Mount Vernon...Yeah, Dog, I'm sure this will get you back into the national spotlight...Good job, jackass, of all the things you could do, THIS will be the one to put you back in good graces with black folk....Right.

Until Diego's links go up...


No comments: