Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Snack's Midday Munch...

We can put this article in the "women buy the dumbest things" category. A South "Scarolina" (chuckle chuckle) woman stole over $2.5 million from Lube USA and spent ALL the money on shoes, clothes and jewelery. Just wait till you see the end where it tells you how much money all the stuff was sold back for.Nice investment lady....

Here's another link I'm yanking from my boy Mondesi...It's about a Seahawk fan in Da 'Burgh for the Steelers-Hawks game. It's interesting to see how well we treated him, seeing as I've been known to throw down with opposing fans on occasion (I blame the beer and their stupidity) and I know yinz have too.

Looks like Diego's uncle Joe Torre may be close to a deal with the Dodgers to be their new manager. With A-Rod hitting the free agent market, could a reunion be in the making in the City of Angels?

And just to show yinz my love of all things mafia, here's a link to Jerry Capeci's This Week in Gang Land article...It updates every week and keeps you up to date on the goings on of Jr. Gotti and all of his cohorts from across the country.

Until tonight...


No comments: