Thursday, November 1, 2007

Good Morning Boys and Girls...

First off, I wanna thank everyone for stopping by the site and making it a huge hit after only 4 days...All of our fellow bloggers (Mondesi, penguinsbuzz, thepensblog, etc...) have been sweet so far, and I also wanna apologize for the site looking all wild sometimes, as we're still getting the hang of this, so thanks for bearing with us... All that being said, it's time for some news... Dominating my world today was the racist rant of my favorite reality star, Duane "Dog" Chapman, went on while discussing his son's girlfriend with him...

Find Christ, brah!

Come one now, Dog, was this really necessary? You were once the man that all of white trash America (no idea why seeing as you're a big Hawaian, but I digress) idolized you for your badass bear mace and your huge-boobed wife. Your image as the God-fearing criminal-turned-bounty hunter is gone...Now you're just another jagoff who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut...Dumbass...

In other news...The Post-Gazette reports that not only does it appear John Farrell will stay with the BoSox, but it also looks like we may not have an announcement on the manager until November 12...You have got to be kidding me..I guess no one wants to work for Mr. Huntington...can't say I blame them...

Keep smilin', Neal, it can only get better...

Finally, a little known fact I'd thought I'd throw out to our loyal readers...since there is no NBA team in Pittsburgh, and in good conscious I can't root for the Cavs, my favorite team is the Mavs (Cuban's from the Burgh, get off me). Anyway, in NBA news, it looks like Kobe won't go to Dallas as my man Cuban says no to the West Coast's most prolific playa...well, at least Colorado's...

Until this afternoon...


No comments: